Gatwick airport is London’s second largest international airport and the second busiest by total passenger traffic in London. The airport is located in West Sussex, about 30 miles to the south of Central London. It has two terminals North and South, connected by a monorail system. To travel from the Gatwick to the London city centre passengers can use public transport means such as the train, buses or the National express coach. Taxis are also available at both the terminals. The most preferred option for Gatwick airport transfer is the taxis. Find below what makes taxis a favourite among travellers.
- Taxis are available 24*7 hours every day of the year while public transport is less frequent or absent during late hours of the day.
- The online system used for booking the Gatwick airport transfer taxis is simple and transparent. Passengers can use cash or card to pay the service provider.
- Taxi services provide free flight monitoring services with no extra charge for flight delays. The service charge includes 30 minutes of free waiting time and airport parking charges.
- Gatwick airport transfer taxis relieve you from the anxiety of travelling in a new city and the inconvenience of crowded public transport and heavy luggage.
- Taxi drivers are smart and offer a lot of information about the city and its culture. They are well versed with all traffic situations and ensure you reach your destination at the right time safely.
- Taxi service providers also offer chauffeured services which are most preferred by business travellers.
- Gatwick transfer services offer a wide range of vehicles and passengers can choose one based on their need.
- Taxis are the safest option to travel between places. Most international flights land during the odd hours of the day and public transport is not available during these times. Taxis are available 24/7 year around.
- The best way to capture breath taking glimpses of the stunning old English city and digest its beauty is to simply hire a taxi from Gatwick and take a joyous ride to the city centre.